Revolution map pack for Black Ops II dated for the end of the month on PS3 and PC
PC and PS3 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on the Revolution map pack that 360 Black Ops players have been enjoying come the end of the month.
The Revolution map pack includes four new multiplayer maps, one new Zombies map, a new Zombies game mode Turned allowing players to play as the Zombies and hunt down a single human player and the new Peacekeeper SMG/assault rifle hybrid weapon.
The new maps include Hydro which is set at a hydro-electric dam and features a periodically flooding sluice, Grind which is set in a Venice Beach skate park, Downhill which is set at a ski lodge and has a fully working ski lift system and Mirage which is set in a luxury resort that has been all but swallowed by a Gobi desert sandstorm.
The new Zombies map is called Die Rise and is set in a dilapidated pair of skyscrapers in the Far East.
Revolution hits PlayStation 3 and PC to download on February the 28th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May