Revolution map pack for Black Ops II dated for the end of the month on PS3 and PC
PC and PS3 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on the Revolution map pack that 360 Black Ops players have been enjoying come the end of the month.
The Revolution map pack includes four new multiplayer maps, one new Zombies map, a new Zombies game mode Turned allowing players to play as the Zombies and hunt down a single human player and the new Peacekeeper SMG/assault rifle hybrid weapon.
The new maps include Hydro which is set at a hydro-electric dam and features a periodically flooding sluice, Grind which is set in a Venice Beach skate park, Downhill which is set at a ski lodge and has a fully working ski lift system and Mirage which is set in a luxury resort that has been all but swallowed by a Gobi desert sandstorm.
The new Zombies map is called Die Rise and is set in a dilapidated pair of skyscrapers in the Far East.
Revolution hits PlayStation 3 and PC to download on February the 28th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year