Revolution map pack for Black Ops II dated for the end of the month on PS3 and PC
PC and PS3 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on the Revolution map pack that 360 Black Ops players have been enjoying come the end of the month.
The Revolution map pack includes four new multiplayer maps, one new Zombies map, a new Zombies game mode Turned allowing players to play as the Zombies and hunt down a single human player and the new Peacekeeper SMG/assault rifle hybrid weapon.
The new maps include Hydro which is set at a hydro-electric dam and features a periodically flooding sluice, Grind which is set in a Venice Beach skate park, Downhill which is set at a ski lodge and has a fully working ski lift system and Mirage which is set in a luxury resort that has been all but swallowed by a Gobi desert sandstorm.
The new Zombies map is called Die Rise and is set in a dilapidated pair of skyscrapers in the Far East.
Revolution hits PlayStation 3 and PC to download on February the 28th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network