Is Killzone 4 leading the line-up for the PS4?
It has been suggested that Killzone 4 may be one of several high-profile titles to launch with the PS4 when it arrives.
An anonymous 'industry source' has suggested to VideoGamer that Killzone 4 will be party of the PS4's launch line-up and it will be released before the end of 2013. The source also suggested that it would be part of Sony's big reveal on February the 20th.
Elsewhere LittleBigPlanet dev, Media Molecule has added a cryptic "?" to their list of projects on their website which links to a video of Toyah performing It's A Mystery on Top Of The Pops.
The man behind MotorStorm RC at Evolution studios, Paul Rustchynsky has tweeted excitedly "10 days!" hinting that they might have something in the works for the PS4 as well.
All in all it looks like next Wednesday (Feb the 20th) might be an exciting day for the games industry.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3