Is Killzone 4 leading the line-up for the PS4?
It has been suggested that Killzone 4 may be one of several high-profile titles to launch with the PS4 when it arrives.
An anonymous 'industry source' has suggested to VideoGamer that Killzone 4 will be party of the PS4's launch line-up and it will be released before the end of 2013. The source also suggested that it would be part of Sony's big reveal on February the 20th.
Elsewhere LittleBigPlanet dev, Media Molecule has added a cryptic "?" to their list of projects on their website which links to a video of Toyah performing It's A Mystery on Top Of The Pops.
The man behind MotorStorm RC at Evolution studios, Paul Rustchynsky has tweeted excitedly "10 days!" hinting that they might have something in the works for the PS4 as well.
All in all it looks like next Wednesday (Feb the 20th) might be an exciting day for the games industry.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC