Is Killzone 4 leading the line-up for the PS4?
It has been suggested that Killzone 4 may be one of several high-profile titles to launch with the PS4 when it arrives.
An anonymous 'industry source' has suggested to VideoGamer that Killzone 4 will be party of the PS4's launch line-up and it will be released before the end of 2013. The source also suggested that it would be part of Sony's big reveal on February the 20th.
Elsewhere LittleBigPlanet dev, Media Molecule has added a cryptic "?" to their list of projects on their website which links to a video of Toyah performing It's A Mystery on Top Of The Pops.
The man behind MotorStorm RC at Evolution studios, Paul Rustchynsky has tweeted excitedly "10 days!" hinting that they might have something in the works for the PS4 as well.
All in all it looks like next Wednesday (Feb the 20th) might be an exciting day for the games industry.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer