Is Killzone 4 leading the line-up for the PS4?
It has been suggested that Killzone 4 may be one of several high-profile titles to launch with the PS4 when it arrives.
An anonymous 'industry source' has suggested to VideoGamer that Killzone 4 will be party of the PS4's launch line-up and it will be released before the end of 2013. The source also suggested that it would be part of Sony's big reveal on February the 20th.
Elsewhere LittleBigPlanet dev, Media Molecule has added a cryptic "?" to their list of projects on their website which links to a video of Toyah performing It's A Mystery on Top Of The Pops.
The man behind MotorStorm RC at Evolution studios, Paul Rustchynsky has tweeted excitedly "10 days!" hinting that they might have something in the works for the PS4 as well.
All in all it looks like next Wednesday (Feb the 20th) might be an exciting day for the games industry.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO