Is Killzone 4 leading the line-up for the PS4?
It has been suggested that Killzone 4 may be one of several high-profile titles to launch with the PS4 when it arrives.
An anonymous 'industry source' has suggested to VideoGamer that Killzone 4 will be party of the PS4's launch line-up and it will be released before the end of 2013. The source also suggested that it would be part of Sony's big reveal on February the 20th.
Elsewhere LittleBigPlanet dev, Media Molecule has added a cryptic "?" to their list of projects on their website which links to a video of Toyah performing It's A Mystery on Top Of The Pops.
The man behind MotorStorm RC at Evolution studios, Paul Rustchynsky has tweeted excitedly "10 days!" hinting that they might have something in the works for the PS4 as well.
All in all it looks like next Wednesday (Feb the 20th) might be an exciting day for the games industry.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access