Creative Assembly reveals the Arverni as the next playable faction in Total War: Rome II
The latest playable faction to be revealed for Total War: Rome II are the Arverni.
Anyone who's ever read Asterix comics should find the Arverni instantly recognisable as the Gauls. As well as being known for their fierce warriors in the form of the Spear Nobles and Oathsworn they also are also known for their skills gold-working.
They are more than a match for the Romans as having sacked Rome in 390 BC and laid waste to many of the Aegean kingdoms as early as 279 BC.
More information on the Arverni is available over on the Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is expected to be released on PC later this year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey