Double Fine Adventure console version to be exclusive to the Ouya
That's right. Double Fine have made a deal to make sure that the Ouya is the only console that their extremely successful Kickstarter project Double Fine Adventure will appear on.
This isn't the only Double Fine title which will be appearing on the Ouya. Ron Gilbert's first Double Fine game The Cave and their upcoming title Reds will also make an appearance on the new Android-based console due out in June.
The Double Fine Adventure managed to raise over 3 million USD on Kickstarter and began an avalanche of developers turning to the crowd sourcing platform to fund projects from Obsidian to Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts and even Frontier for Elite: Dangerous.
It will still appear on Steam for Mac and PC as well as Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year