Double Fine Adventure console version to be exclusive to the Ouya
That's right. Double Fine have made a deal to make sure that the Ouya is the only console that their extremely successful Kickstarter project Double Fine Adventure will appear on.
This isn't the only Double Fine title which will be appearing on the Ouya. Ron Gilbert's first Double Fine game The Cave and their upcoming title Reds will also make an appearance on the new Android-based console due out in June.
The Double Fine Adventure managed to raise over 3 million USD on Kickstarter and began an avalanche of developers turning to the crowd sourcing platform to fund projects from Obsidian to Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts and even Frontier for Elite: Dangerous.
It will still appear on Steam for Mac and PC as well as Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today