Dragonborn arrives on PC today
PC Skyrim fans will be able to roam the frosty Morrowind isle of Solstheim from today as Dragonborn swoops onto Steam.
Dragon born adds a whole new quest line to Skyrim taking players in search of a lost Dragon Priest who fled to Solstheim.
Players will be able to experience Solstheim in all its glory as well as finding new weapons, items and armour and even a brand new shout. Dragonborn also affords Skyrim players the opportunity that they've all been waiting for the chance to tame and ride a dragon.
Dragonborn is available to buy as a download from Steam and at selected retailers for 13.99 GBP or 19.99 EUR.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year