Dragonborn arrives on PC today
PC Skyrim fans will be able to roam the frosty Morrowind isle of Solstheim from today as Dragonborn swoops onto Steam.
Dragon born adds a whole new quest line to Skyrim taking players in search of a lost Dragon Priest who fled to Solstheim.
Players will be able to experience Solstheim in all its glory as well as finding new weapons, items and armour and even a brand new shout. Dragonborn also affords Skyrim players the opportunity that they've all been waiting for the chance to tame and ride a dragon.
Dragonborn is available to buy as a download from Steam and at selected retailers for 13.99 GBP or 19.99 EUR.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter