Dragonborn arrives on PC today
PC Skyrim fans will be able to roam the frosty Morrowind isle of Solstheim from today as Dragonborn swoops onto Steam.
Dragon born adds a whole new quest line to Skyrim taking players in search of a lost Dragon Priest who fled to Solstheim.
Players will be able to experience Solstheim in all its glory as well as finding new weapons, items and armour and even a brand new shout. Dragonborn also affords Skyrim players the opportunity that they've all been waiting for the chance to tame and ride a dragon.
Dragonborn is available to buy as a download from Steam and at selected retailers for 13.99 GBP or 19.99 EUR.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year