Dragonborn arrives on PC today
PC Skyrim fans will be able to roam the frosty Morrowind isle of Solstheim from today as Dragonborn swoops onto Steam.
Dragon born adds a whole new quest line to Skyrim taking players in search of a lost Dragon Priest who fled to Solstheim.
Players will be able to experience Solstheim in all its glory as well as finding new weapons, items and armour and even a brand new shout. Dragonborn also affords Skyrim players the opportunity that they've all been waiting for the chance to tame and ride a dragon.
Dragonborn is available to buy as a download from Steam and at selected retailers for 13.99 GBP or 19.99 EUR.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though