Dragonborn arrives on PC today
PC Skyrim fans will be able to roam the frosty Morrowind isle of Solstheim from today as Dragonborn swoops onto Steam.
Dragon born adds a whole new quest line to Skyrim taking players in search of a lost Dragon Priest who fled to Solstheim.
Players will be able to experience Solstheim in all its glory as well as finding new weapons, items and armour and even a brand new shout. Dragonborn also affords Skyrim players the opportunity that they've all been waiting for the chance to tame and ride a dragon.
Dragonborn is available to buy as a download from Steam and at selected retailers for 13.99 GBP or 19.99 EUR.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game