Ouya to hit the US in June
The new Kickstarter-funded Android console Ouya is set to launch in June at least in the US.
The new machine will be available from major retailers like Best Buy, Target, Amazon and GameStop but it is also available to pre-order from the official website.
The price on the official website is 99.99 USD which will get you the console, one Bluetooth controller and two AA batteris for it, a region specific power adapter and an HDMI cable with additional controllers available for 49.99 USD.
Kickstarter backers will be receiving their console much earlier than those buying it at retail.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer