Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe at the last minute
Warner Bros have aannounced a last minute delay to their first Wii U title Scribblenauts Unlimited.
The 5th Cell developed game was due out on the Wii U and the 3DS at the end of this week but Warner has pushed the release back to make some necessary adjustments before it is ready for release.
Warner explained in a press release, "It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited will bring open world gameplay to the series for the first time across 41 new side-scrolling levels. It also promises to tell a little bit about Maxwell's parents and his twin sister Lily and will give the first information about his magic notebook.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though