Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe at the last minute
Warner Bros have aannounced a last minute delay to their first Wii U title Scribblenauts Unlimited.
The 5th Cell developed game was due out on the Wii U and the 3DS at the end of this week but Warner has pushed the release back to make some necessary adjustments before it is ready for release.
Warner explained in a press release, "It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited will bring open world gameplay to the series for the first time across 41 new side-scrolling levels. It also promises to tell a little bit about Maxwell's parents and his twin sister Lily and will give the first information about his magic notebook.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons