Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe at the last minute
Warner Bros have aannounced a last minute delay to their first Wii U title Scribblenauts Unlimited.
The 5th Cell developed game was due out on the Wii U and the 3DS at the end of this week but Warner has pushed the release back to make some necessary adjustments before it is ready for release.
Warner explained in a press release, "It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited will bring open world gameplay to the series for the first time across 41 new side-scrolling levels. It also promises to tell a little bit about Maxwell's parents and his twin sister Lily and will give the first information about his magic notebook.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto