Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe at the last minute
Warner Bros have aannounced a last minute delay to their first Wii U title Scribblenauts Unlimited.
The 5th Cell developed game was due out on the Wii U and the 3DS at the end of this week but Warner has pushed the release back to make some necessary adjustments before it is ready for release.
Warner explained in a press release, "It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited will bring open world gameplay to the series for the first time across 41 new side-scrolling levels. It also promises to tell a little bit about Maxwell's parents and his twin sister Lily and will give the first information about his magic notebook.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014