Scribblenauts Unlimited delayed in Europe at the last minute
Warner Bros have aannounced a last minute delay to their first Wii U title Scribblenauts Unlimited.
The 5th Cell developed game was due out on the Wii U and the 3DS at the end of this week but Warner has pushed the release back to make some necessary adjustments before it is ready for release.
Warner explained in a press release, "It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
Scribblenauts Unlimited will bring open world gameplay to the series for the first time across 41 new side-scrolling levels. It also promises to tell a little bit about Maxwell's parents and his twin sister Lily and will give the first information about his magic notebook.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year