Sniper Elite V2 heading to the Wii U
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing Rebellion's World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2 to the Wii U.
The Wii U version of the game will include a raft of new features that take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad giving players to tag and track enemies, tag booby-traps and even keep an eye on the blast radius of planted explosives, all without having to leave the action.
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley said, "Sniper Elite is just the kind of mature game that is perfect for the different mechanics of the Wii U. Its been a challenge to get it right, but thanks to our team and the fantastic support of our partners at 505 Games we believe weve brought the unique gameplay to a whole new platform."
Sniper Elite V2 will hit the Wii U later on this spring.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3