Sniper Elite V2 heading to the Wii U
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing Rebellion's World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2 to the Wii U.
The Wii U version of the game will include a raft of new features that take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad giving players to tag and track enemies, tag booby-traps and even keep an eye on the blast radius of planted explosives, all without having to leave the action.
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley said, "Sniper Elite is just the kind of mature game that is perfect for the different mechanics of the Wii U. Its been a challenge to get it right, but thanks to our team and the fantastic support of our partners at 505 Games we believe weve brought the unique gameplay to a whole new platform."
Sniper Elite V2 will hit the Wii U later on this spring.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue