Sniper Elite V2 heading to the Wii U
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing Rebellion's World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2 to the Wii U.
The Wii U version of the game will include a raft of new features that take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad giving players to tag and track enemies, tag booby-traps and even keep an eye on the blast radius of planted explosives, all without having to leave the action.
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley said, "Sniper Elite is just the kind of mature game that is perfect for the different mechanics of the Wii U. Its been a challenge to get it right, but thanks to our team and the fantastic support of our partners at 505 Games we believe weve brought the unique gameplay to a whole new platform."
Sniper Elite V2 will hit the Wii U later on this spring.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today