Sniper Elite V2 heading to the Wii U
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing Rebellion's World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2 to the Wii U.
The Wii U version of the game will include a raft of new features that take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad giving players to tag and track enemies, tag booby-traps and even keep an eye on the blast radius of planted explosives, all without having to leave the action.
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley said, "Sniper Elite is just the kind of mature game that is perfect for the different mechanics of the Wii U. Its been a challenge to get it right, but thanks to our team and the fantastic support of our partners at 505 Games we believe weve brought the unique gameplay to a whole new platform."
Sniper Elite V2 will hit the Wii U later on this spring.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO