Sniper Elite V2 heading to the Wii U
505 Games has announced that they will be bringing Rebellion's World War II stealth shooter Sniper Elite V2 to the Wii U.
The Wii U version of the game will include a raft of new features that take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad giving players to tag and track enemies, tag booby-traps and even keep an eye on the blast radius of planted explosives, all without having to leave the action.
Rebellion boss, Jason Kingsley said, "Sniper Elite is just the kind of mature game that is perfect for the different mechanics of the Wii U. Its been a challenge to get it right, but thanks to our team and the fantastic support of our partners at 505 Games we believe weve brought the unique gameplay to a whole new platform."
Sniper Elite V2 will hit the Wii U later on this spring.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free