Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
Sony has announced a Japanese release date for From Software's upcoming PS4-exclusive title Bloodborne.
Bloodborne was unveiled at E3 earlier this summer and is the brainchild of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki.
According to Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference Bloodborne will be released in Japan on February the 5th, 2015.
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World