Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
Sony has announced a Japanese release date for From Software's upcoming PS4-exclusive title Bloodborne.
Bloodborne was unveiled at E3 earlier this summer and is the brainchild of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki.
According to Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference Bloodborne will be released in Japan on February the 5th, 2015.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine