Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
Sony has announced a Japanese release date for From Software's upcoming PS4-exclusive title Bloodborne.
Bloodborne was unveiled at E3 earlier this summer and is the brainchild of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki.
According to Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference Bloodborne will be released in Japan on February the 5th, 2015.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell