Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
Sony has announced a Japanese release date for From Software's upcoming PS4-exclusive title Bloodborne.
Bloodborne was unveiled at E3 earlier this summer and is the brainchild of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki.
According to Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference Bloodborne will be released in Japan on February the 5th, 2015.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below