Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
Sony has announced a Japanese release date for From Software's upcoming PS4-exclusive title Bloodborne.
Bloodborne was unveiled at E3 earlier this summer and is the brainchild of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls creator Hidetaka Miyazaki.
According to Sony's pre-Tokyo Games Show press conference Bloodborne will be released in Japan on February the 5th, 2015.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer