Killzone: Mercenary gets dated
Sony has announced a release date for their next first-person shooter for the PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary.
Developed by Guerilla Cambridge, Sony will be hoping that Killzone: Mercenary can prove that the PS Vita can not only handle FPS gaming but do it well.
Resistance: Burning Skies and Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified have already flopped in impressive fashion, with Call Of Duty reviewing particularly badly failing to cement the Vita's FPS credentials.
Killzone: Mercenary will be released on September the 18th.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015