Killzone: Mercenary gets dated
Sony has announced a release date for their next first-person shooter for the PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary.
Developed by Guerilla Cambridge, Sony will be hoping that Killzone: Mercenary can prove that the PS Vita can not only handle FPS gaming but do it well.
Resistance: Burning Skies and Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified have already flopped in impressive fashion, with Call Of Duty reviewing particularly badly failing to cement the Vita's FPS credentials.
Killzone: Mercenary will be released on September the 18th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May