Killzone: Mercenary gets dated
Sony has announced a release date for their next first-person shooter for the PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary.
Developed by Guerilla Cambridge, Sony will be hoping that Killzone: Mercenary can prove that the PS Vita can not only handle FPS gaming but do it well.
Resistance: Burning Skies and Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified have already flopped in impressive fashion, with Call Of Duty reviewing particularly badly failing to cement the Vita's FPS credentials.
Killzone: Mercenary will be released on September the 18th.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen