Killzone: Mercenary gets dated
Sony has announced a release date for their next first-person shooter for the PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary.
Developed by Guerilla Cambridge, Sony will be hoping that Killzone: Mercenary can prove that the PS Vita can not only handle FPS gaming but do it well.
Resistance: Burning Skies and Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified have already flopped in impressive fashion, with Call Of Duty reviewing particularly badly failing to cement the Vita's FPS credentials.
Killzone: Mercenary will be released on September the 18th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side