Killzone: Mercenary gets dated
Sony has announced a release date for their next first-person shooter for the PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary.
Developed by Guerilla Cambridge, Sony will be hoping that Killzone: Mercenary can prove that the PS Vita can not only handle FPS gaming but do it well.
Resistance: Burning Skies and Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified have already flopped in impressive fashion, with Call Of Duty reviewing particularly badly failing to cement the Vita's FPS credentials.
Killzone: Mercenary will be released on September the 18th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date