Sony planning a big announcement at the end of the month
Sony has announced a mysterious event for the end of the month with a short and exceptionally cryptic trailer.
The 45 seconds of video shows flashes of a device close up and images of the PlayStation's four face button icons.
It promises that they will be making a big announcement of some kind on February the 20th.
Could this be the announcement of the PlayStation 4? I guess it might be a good idea to head over to the announcement's dedicated website on February the 20th at 6pm for answers.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3