Sony planning a big announcement at the end of the month
Sony has announced a mysterious event for the end of the month with a short and exceptionally cryptic trailer.
The 45 seconds of video shows flashes of a device close up and images of the PlayStation's four face button icons.
It promises that they will be making a big announcement of some kind on February the 20th.
Could this be the announcement of the PlayStation 4? I guess it might be a good idea to head over to the announcement's dedicated website on February the 20th at 6pm for answers.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One