Sony planning a big announcement at the end of the month
Sony has announced a mysterious event for the end of the month with a short and exceptionally cryptic trailer.
The 45 seconds of video shows flashes of a device close up and images of the PlayStation's four face button icons.
It promises that they will be making a big announcement of some kind on February the 20th.
Could this be the announcement of the PlayStation 4? I guess it might be a good idea to head over to the announcement's dedicated website on February the 20th at 6pm for answers.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today