Sony planning a big announcement at the end of the month
Sony has announced a mysterious event for the end of the month with a short and exceptionally cryptic trailer.
The 45 seconds of video shows flashes of a device close up and images of the PlayStation's four face button icons.
It promises that they will be making a big announcement of some kind on February the 20th.
Could this be the announcement of the PlayStation 4? I guess it might be a good idea to head over to the announcement's dedicated website on February the 20th at 6pm for answers.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year