Sony planning a big announcement at the end of the month
Sony has announced a mysterious event for the end of the month with a short and exceptionally cryptic trailer.
The 45 seconds of video shows flashes of a device close up and images of the PlayStation's four face button icons.
It promises that they will be making a big announcement of some kind on February the 20th.
Could this be the announcement of the PlayStation 4? I guess it might be a good idea to head over to the announcement's dedicated website on February the 20th at 6pm for answers.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side