Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch arrives in European stores today
Quite possibly one of the most interesting-looking Japanese triple-A titles of the year, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is out on PS3 today.
Ni No Kuni is the result of a collaboration between Professor Layton developer Level-5 and the animation studio behind Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, Studio Ghibli.
The resulting game looks like it is a spellbindingly epic adventure made even more magical by a score composed by Joe Hisashi performed by the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra.
Anyone who buys the game and connects to PlayStation Network today will receive two bonus familiars, Draggle and Golden Hurly which have been designed specially for Western gamers.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light