Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch arrives in European stores today
Quite possibly one of the most interesting-looking Japanese triple-A titles of the year, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is out on PS3 today.
Ni No Kuni is the result of a collaboration between Professor Layton developer Level-5 and the animation studio behind Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, Studio Ghibli.
The resulting game looks like it is a spellbindingly epic adventure made even more magical by a score composed by Joe Hisashi performed by the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra.
Anyone who buys the game and connects to PlayStation Network today will receive two bonus familiars, Draggle and Golden Hurly which have been designed specially for Western gamers.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III