Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch arrives in European stores today
Quite possibly one of the most interesting-looking Japanese triple-A titles of the year, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is out on PS3 today.
Ni No Kuni is the result of a collaboration between Professor Layton developer Level-5 and the animation studio behind Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, Studio Ghibli.
The resulting game looks like it is a spellbindingly epic adventure made even more magical by a score composed by Joe Hisashi performed by the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra.
Anyone who buys the game and connects to PlayStation Network today will receive two bonus familiars, Draggle and Golden Hurly which have been designed specially for Western gamers.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey