Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch arrives in European stores today
Quite possibly one of the most interesting-looking Japanese triple-A titles of the year, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is out on PS3 today.
Ni No Kuni is the result of a collaboration between Professor Layton developer Level-5 and the animation studio behind Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, Studio Ghibli.
The resulting game looks like it is a spellbindingly epic adventure made even more magical by a score composed by Joe Hisashi performed by the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra.
Anyone who buys the game and connects to PlayStation Network today will receive two bonus familiars, Draggle and Golden Hurly which have been designed specially for Western gamers.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date