Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch arrives in European stores today
Quite possibly one of the most interesting-looking Japanese triple-A titles of the year, Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is out on PS3 today.
Ni No Kuni is the result of a collaboration between Professor Layton developer Level-5 and the animation studio behind Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, Studio Ghibli.
The resulting game looks like it is a spellbindingly epic adventure made even more magical by a score composed by Joe Hisashi performed by the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra.
Anyone who buys the game and connects to PlayStation Network today will receive two bonus familiars, Draggle and Golden Hurly which have been designed specially for Western gamers.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release