Medal Of Honor series shelved by EA
EA has decided to shelve the Medal Of Honor series again in favour of DICE's Battlefield series.
The decision has been taken after Medal Of Honor: Warfighter was almost universally panned by the critics. Given that Battlefield 3 fared significantly better EA has chosen to go for annual releases in that series instead, for now at least.
EA COO Peter Moore explained, "Critics were polarized and gave the game scores which were, frankly, lower than it deserved. This one is behind us now. We are taking Medal of Honor out of the rotation and have a plan to bring year-over-year continuity to our shooter offerings."
Battlefield 4 is expected to be released some time in 2013 after EA bundled beta access codes in with Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching