Grid 2 heading for a May release
Codemasters has announced a release date for their eagerly awaited racing sequel Grid 2.
Also announced were details of an exclusive special edition of Grid 2 called the Brans Hatch edition which will be available to pre-order at Game in the UK.
The Brans Hatch edition will include two additional content packs - the McLaren Racing pack which includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for use in single and multiplayer modes and a special online event as well as two new routes around Brans Hatch and the Head Start pack which includes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT fos single and multiplayer modes as well as discounts in the online modes Car Upgrades store and a special RaceNet bonus.
Grid 2 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on May the the 31st.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3