Grid 2 heading for a May release
Codemasters has announced a release date for their eagerly awaited racing sequel Grid 2.
Also announced were details of an exclusive special edition of Grid 2 called the Brans Hatch edition which will be available to pre-order at Game in the UK.
The Brans Hatch edition will include two additional content packs - the McLaren Racing pack which includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for use in single and multiplayer modes and a special online event as well as two new routes around Brans Hatch and the Head Start pack which includes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT fos single and multiplayer modes as well as discounts in the online modes Car Upgrades store and a special RaceNet bonus.
Grid 2 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on May the the 31st.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer