Grid 2 heading for a May release
Codemasters has announced a release date for their eagerly awaited racing sequel Grid 2.
Also announced were details of an exclusive special edition of Grid 2 called the Brans Hatch edition which will be available to pre-order at Game in the UK.
The Brans Hatch edition will include two additional content packs - the McLaren Racing pack which includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for use in single and multiplayer modes and a special online event as well as two new routes around Brans Hatch and the Head Start pack which includes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT fos single and multiplayer modes as well as discounts in the online modes Car Upgrades store and a special RaceNet bonus.
Grid 2 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on May the the 31st.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit