Grid 2 heading for a May release
Codemasters has announced a release date for their eagerly awaited racing sequel Grid 2.
Also announced were details of an exclusive special edition of Grid 2 called the Brans Hatch edition which will be available to pre-order at Game in the UK.
The Brans Hatch edition will include two additional content packs - the McLaren Racing pack which includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for use in single and multiplayer modes and a special online event as well as two new routes around Brans Hatch and the Head Start pack which includes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT fos single and multiplayer modes as well as discounts in the online modes Car Upgrades store and a special RaceNet bonus.
Grid 2 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on May the the 31st.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015