Grid 2 heading for a May release
Codemasters has announced a release date for their eagerly awaited racing sequel Grid 2.
Also announced were details of an exclusive special edition of Grid 2 called the Brans Hatch edition which will be available to pre-order at Game in the UK.
The Brans Hatch edition will include two additional content packs - the McLaren Racing pack which includes the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for use in single and multiplayer modes and a special online event as well as two new routes around Brans Hatch and the Head Start pack which includes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT fos single and multiplayer modes as well as discounts in the online modes Car Upgrades store and a special RaceNet bonus.
Grid 2 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on May the the 31st.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015