Grand Theft Auto V release announced for September
Rockstar Games has revealed a final concrete date for Grand Theft Auto V and it's a little bit later than the anticipated spring release window.
They have succeeded in whipping up quite a fervor over the release of GTA V and pushing the release back until the autumn will leave a lot of fans a bit disappointed.
Rockstar founder, Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways; Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet. We are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months."
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on... wait for it... wait for it... September the 17th. That'll be spring in Australia at least.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title