Grand Theft Auto V release announced for September
Rockstar Games has revealed a final concrete date for Grand Theft Auto V and it's a little bit later than the anticipated spring release window.
They have succeeded in whipping up quite a fervor over the release of GTA V and pushing the release back until the autumn will leave a lot of fans a bit disappointed.
Rockstar founder, Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways; Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet. We are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months."
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on... wait for it... wait for it... September the 17th. That'll be spring in Australia at least.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year