Grand Theft Auto V release announced for September
Rockstar Games has revealed a final concrete date for Grand Theft Auto V and it's a little bit later than the anticipated spring release window.
They have succeeded in whipping up quite a fervor over the release of GTA V and pushing the release back until the autumn will leave a lot of fans a bit disappointed.
Rockstar founder, Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways; Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet. We are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months."
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on... wait for it... wait for it... September the 17th. That'll be spring in Australia at least.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year