Grand Theft Auto V release announced for September
Rockstar Games has revealed a final concrete date for Grand Theft Auto V and it's a little bit later than the anticipated spring release window.
They have succeeded in whipping up quite a fervor over the release of GTA V and pushing the release back until the autumn will leave a lot of fans a bit disappointed.
Rockstar founder, Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways; Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet. We are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months."
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on... wait for it... wait for it... September the 17th. That'll be spring in Australia at least.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment