Grand Theft Auto V release announced for September
Rockstar Games has revealed a final concrete date for Grand Theft Auto V and it's a little bit later than the anticipated spring release window.
They have succeeded in whipping up quite a fervor over the release of GTA V and pushing the release back until the autumn will leave a lot of fans a bit disappointed.
Rockstar founder, Sam Houser said, "Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways; Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet. We are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months."
Grand Theft Auto V will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on... wait for it... wait for it... September the 17th. That'll be spring in Australia at least.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3