Prison Architect goes into Alpha 6
Introversion has announced the details of the latest update to the Alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The Alpha 6 build of Prison Architect incorporates a number of bug fixes and adds a critical new feature to the game that will improve playability.
The main addition is a new prisoner rating system in the form of colour-coded uniforms which allows players to see at a glance whether they're dealing with a minimum security prisoner or someone who would be more at home in Arkham Asylum.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year