Prison Architect goes into Alpha 6
Introversion has announced the details of the latest update to the Alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The Alpha 6 build of Prison Architect incorporates a number of bug fixes and adds a critical new feature to the game that will improve playability.
The main addition is a new prisoner rating system in the form of colour-coded uniforms which allows players to see at a glance whether they're dealing with a minimum security prisoner or someone who would be more at home in Arkham Asylum.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan