Prison Architect goes into Alpha 6
Introversion has announced the details of the latest update to the Alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The Alpha 6 build of Prison Architect incorporates a number of bug fixes and adds a critical new feature to the game that will improve playability.
The main addition is a new prisoner rating system in the form of colour-coded uniforms which allows players to see at a glance whether they're dealing with a minimum security prisoner or someone who would be more at home in Arkham Asylum.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful