Prison Architect goes into Alpha 6
Introversion has announced the details of the latest update to the Alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The Alpha 6 build of Prison Architect incorporates a number of bug fixes and adds a critical new feature to the game that will improve playability.
The main addition is a new prisoner rating system in the form of colour-coded uniforms which allows players to see at a glance whether they're dealing with a minimum security prisoner or someone who would be more at home in Arkham Asylum.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny