Prison Architect goes into Alpha 6
Introversion has announced the details of the latest update to the Alpha test version of Prison Architect.
The Alpha 6 build of Prison Architect incorporates a number of bug fixes and adds a critical new feature to the game that will improve playability.
The main addition is a new prisoner rating system in the form of colour-coded uniforms which allows players to see at a glance whether they're dealing with a minimum security prisoner or someone who would be more at home in Arkham Asylum.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014