Maxis reveals bonus landmarks for the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition
Maxis has launched a video showing off the bonus landmarks that will come with the Digital Deluxe version of the game.
The new video shows three landmarks based on some of the most iconic buildings in Western Europe. These include the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and the Brandenburg Gate.
Each of the landmarks will influence the city around them with the local architecture changing to reflect the theme of the landmark (Parisian-style buildings around the Eiffel Tower for example).
The Digital Deluxe Edition of SimCity will arrive with the German City Set featuring the Brandeburg Gate, German themed buildings, German Rail Station and German trains, the Paris City Sets featuring the Eiffel Tower, Parisian themed buildings, Paris Police Stations and French police cars and the British City Set which includes Big Ben, British themed buildings, the London Bus Station and London Double Decker buses.
SimCity will be released on March the 8th on PC and Mac.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer