Motoring journo Chris Harris gets help from Grid 2 to win a race at Brans Hatch
The Codemasters team behind Grid 2 has produced a series of videos in conjunction with motoring journalist Chris Harris to show off the new game.
In the first video in the series Harris takes on a professional race driver in a race round the iconic British Brans Hatch track and enlists the Grid 2 team to help him win.
They analyze his performance from the first race and help him practice the moves in Grid 2 to beat his exceptionally skilled opponent in real life.
Harris explained about the video series, "I'm thoroughly enjoying working on these videos for GRID 2, and adding a few pointers to help develop the handling on some of the key cars in the game. Its a great opportunity to explore the ever-closer relationship between real driving and the virtual world. As someone who spends so much time in the latest supercars, it's been fascinating seeing the intricacies of the Codemasters development process used to create these virtual machines, and the accuracy of the results is mind-bending!"
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year