Motoring journo Chris Harris gets help from Grid 2 to win a race at Brans Hatch
The Codemasters team behind Grid 2 has produced a series of videos in conjunction with motoring journalist Chris Harris to show off the new game.
In the first video in the series Harris takes on a professional race driver in a race round the iconic British Brans Hatch track and enlists the Grid 2 team to help him win.
They analyze his performance from the first race and help him practice the moves in Grid 2 to beat his exceptionally skilled opponent in real life.
Harris explained about the video series, "I'm thoroughly enjoying working on these videos for GRID 2, and adding a few pointers to help develop the handling on some of the key cars in the game. Its a great opportunity to explore the ever-closer relationship between real driving and the virtual world. As someone who spends so much time in the latest supercars, it's been fascinating seeing the intricacies of the Codemasters development process used to create these virtual machines, and the accuracy of the results is mind-bending!"
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto