Motoring journo Chris Harris gets help from Grid 2 to win a race at Brans Hatch
The Codemasters team behind Grid 2 has produced a series of videos in conjunction with motoring journalist Chris Harris to show off the new game.
In the first video in the series Harris takes on a professional race driver in a race round the iconic British Brans Hatch track and enlists the Grid 2 team to help him win.
They analyze his performance from the first race and help him practice the moves in Grid 2 to beat his exceptionally skilled opponent in real life.
Harris explained about the video series, "I'm thoroughly enjoying working on these videos for GRID 2, and adding a few pointers to help develop the handling on some of the key cars in the game. Its a great opportunity to explore the ever-closer relationship between real driving and the virtual world. As someone who spends so much time in the latest supercars, it's been fascinating seeing the intricacies of the Codemasters development process used to create these virtual machines, and the accuracy of the results is mind-bending!"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3