Motoring journo Chris Harris gets help from Grid 2 to win a race at Brans Hatch
The Codemasters team behind Grid 2 has produced a series of videos in conjunction with motoring journalist Chris Harris to show off the new game.
In the first video in the series Harris takes on a professional race driver in a race round the iconic British Brans Hatch track and enlists the Grid 2 team to help him win.
They analyze his performance from the first race and help him practice the moves in Grid 2 to beat his exceptionally skilled opponent in real life.
Harris explained about the video series, "I'm thoroughly enjoying working on these videos for GRID 2, and adding a few pointers to help develop the handling on some of the key cars in the game. Its a great opportunity to explore the ever-closer relationship between real driving and the virtual world. As someone who spends so much time in the latest supercars, it's been fascinating seeing the intricacies of the Codemasters development process used to create these virtual machines, and the accuracy of the results is mind-bending!"
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release