Motoring journo Chris Harris gets help from Grid 2 to win a race at Brans Hatch
The Codemasters team behind Grid 2 has produced a series of videos in conjunction with motoring journalist Chris Harris to show off the new game.
In the first video in the series Harris takes on a professional race driver in a race round the iconic British Brans Hatch track and enlists the Grid 2 team to help him win.
They analyze his performance from the first race and help him practice the moves in Grid 2 to beat his exceptionally skilled opponent in real life.
Harris explained about the video series, "I'm thoroughly enjoying working on these videos for GRID 2, and adding a few pointers to help develop the handling on some of the key cars in the game. Its a great opportunity to explore the ever-closer relationship between real driving and the virtual world. As someone who spends so much time in the latest supercars, it's been fascinating seeing the intricacies of the Codemasters development process used to create these virtual machines, and the accuracy of the results is mind-bending!"
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too