PS Plus February line-up looking good
Sony has announced details of their February line-up and they have some excellent free titles coming for subscribers.
For PlayStation 3 gamers will be able to get their hands on United Front's excellent sandbox title Sleeping Dogs, Codemaster's Formula One take on Mario Kart F1 Race Stars and the new first-person puzzler from the creator of Portal, Quantum Conundrum.
On the PS Vita, Sony will be making the gorgeous and extremely fluid WipeOut 2048 for those who haven't bought it or received it for free with a 5 GBP top-up on the Vodaphone SIM included with the 3G Vita and Q Entertainment's excellent puzzler Lumines Electronic Symphony.
WipeOut 2048 will be available from February the 13th and Lumines will be available from February the 20th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer