Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes hits iOS platforms
Capybara Games' DS hit, Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes has arrived for iOS platforms.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes continues in the Canadian indie studio's tradition of exceptional work with an excellent blend of storytelling and innovative puzzle-based combat mechanics.
The iOS version features full HD visuals every bit as gorgeous as the PSN and XBLA versions of the game and an intuitive touch control system drawing on their all their experience of working with the iPhone and iPad with hit games like Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes is available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone from today for 2.99 GBP.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny