Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes hits iOS platforms
Capybara Games' DS hit, Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes has arrived for iOS platforms.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes continues in the Canadian indie studio's tradition of exceptional work with an excellent blend of storytelling and innovative puzzle-based combat mechanics.
The iOS version features full HD visuals every bit as gorgeous as the PSN and XBLA versions of the game and an intuitive touch control system drawing on their all their experience of working with the iPhone and iPad with hit games like Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes is available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone from today for 2.99 GBP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today