Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes hits iOS platforms
Capybara Games' DS hit, Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes has arrived for iOS platforms.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes continues in the Canadian indie studio's tradition of exceptional work with an excellent blend of storytelling and innovative puzzle-based combat mechanics.
The iOS version features full HD visuals every bit as gorgeous as the PSN and XBLA versions of the game and an intuitive touch control system drawing on their all their experience of working with the iPhone and iPad with hit games like Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes is available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone from today for 2.99 GBP.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons