Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes hits iOS platforms
Capybara Games' DS hit, Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes has arrived for iOS platforms.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes continues in the Canadian indie studio's tradition of exceptional work with an excellent blend of storytelling and innovative puzzle-based combat mechanics.
The iOS version features full HD visuals every bit as gorgeous as the PSN and XBLA versions of the game and an intuitive touch control system drawing on their all their experience of working with the iPhone and iPad with hit games like Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes is available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone from today for 2.99 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title