Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes hits iOS platforms
Capybara Games' DS hit, Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes has arrived for iOS platforms.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes continues in the Canadian indie studio's tradition of exceptional work with an excellent blend of storytelling and innovative puzzle-based combat mechanics.
The iOS version features full HD visuals every bit as gorgeous as the PSN and XBLA versions of the game and an intuitive touch control system drawing on their all their experience of working with the iPhone and iPad with hit games like Critter Crunch and Swords & Sworcery.
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes is available on the App Store for iPad and iPhone from today for 2.99 GBP.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes