Bayonetta heading to the PlayStation Store
SEGA will be bringing Platinum Games' intense action title Bayonetta to the PlayStation store very soon.
Directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is one of the most over-the-top action games out there and has received critical acclaim from all across the board.
Its initial release did suffer some major issues on the PS3 including some terrible loading times due to a poor port from the Xbox 360 version. The PSN version, as a download, will suffer none of these problems as it runs off the PS3 hard drive meaning that PS3 gamers will get to enjoy the game in the same condition as the Xbox 360 gamers.
Bayonetta will release in the US on January 29th for 19.99 USD with it hitting PSN in Europe on January 30th for 11.99 GBP.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year