Bayonetta heading to the PlayStation Store
SEGA will be bringing Platinum Games' intense action title Bayonetta to the PlayStation store very soon.
Directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is one of the most over-the-top action games out there and has received critical acclaim from all across the board.
Its initial release did suffer some major issues on the PS3 including some terrible loading times due to a poor port from the Xbox 360 version. The PSN version, as a download, will suffer none of these problems as it runs off the PS3 hard drive meaning that PS3 gamers will get to enjoy the game in the same condition as the Xbox 360 gamers.
Bayonetta will release in the US on January 29th for 19.99 USD with it hitting PSN in Europe on January 30th for 11.99 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3