Bayonetta heading to the PlayStation Store
SEGA will be bringing Platinum Games' intense action title Bayonetta to the PlayStation store very soon.
Directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is one of the most over-the-top action games out there and has received critical acclaim from all across the board.
Its initial release did suffer some major issues on the PS3 including some terrible loading times due to a poor port from the Xbox 360 version. The PSN version, as a download, will suffer none of these problems as it runs off the PS3 hard drive meaning that PS3 gamers will get to enjoy the game in the same condition as the Xbox 360 gamers.
Bayonetta will release in the US on January 29th for 19.99 USD with it hitting PSN in Europe on January 30th for 11.99 GBP.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side