Bayonetta heading to the PlayStation Store
SEGA will be bringing Platinum Games' intense action title Bayonetta to the PlayStation store very soon.
Directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is one of the most over-the-top action games out there and has received critical acclaim from all across the board.
Its initial release did suffer some major issues on the PS3 including some terrible loading times due to a poor port from the Xbox 360 version. The PSN version, as a download, will suffer none of these problems as it runs off the PS3 hard drive meaning that PS3 gamers will get to enjoy the game in the same condition as the Xbox 360 gamers.
Bayonetta will release in the US on January 29th for 19.99 USD with it hitting PSN in Europe on January 30th for 11.99 GBP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today