Bayonetta heading to the PlayStation Store
SEGA will be bringing Platinum Games' intense action title Bayonetta to the PlayStation store very soon.
Directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, Bayonetta is one of the most over-the-top action games out there and has received critical acclaim from all across the board.
Its initial release did suffer some major issues on the PS3 including some terrible loading times due to a poor port from the Xbox 360 version. The PSN version, as a download, will suffer none of these problems as it runs off the PS3 hard drive meaning that PS3 gamers will get to enjoy the game in the same condition as the Xbox 360 gamers.
Bayonetta will release in the US on January 29th for 19.99 USD with it hitting PSN in Europe on January 30th for 11.99 GBP.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update