BioWare gives the first taste of Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare has given the first proper details of their upcoming expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel adds a whole new storyline pitting both the Imperial and Republic factions against the newly emerging Hutt Cartel on the planet of Makeb.
BioWare has also released a new video that gives the first proper taste of what the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion will bring to SWTOR.
Anyone who wants to pre-order the expansion will receive some bonuses including a 'Scourge Of The Hutts' title, a Dr Oggurobb Hutt holostatue a portable training device - and the Makrin Seedling pet.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015