BioWare gives the first taste of Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare has given the first proper details of their upcoming expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel adds a whole new storyline pitting both the Imperial and Republic factions against the newly emerging Hutt Cartel on the planet of Makeb.
BioWare has also released a new video that gives the first proper taste of what the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion will bring to SWTOR.
Anyone who wants to pre-order the expansion will receive some bonuses including a 'Scourge Of The Hutts' title, a Dr Oggurobb Hutt holostatue a portable training device - and the Makrin Seedling pet.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3