BioWare gives the first taste of Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare has given the first proper details of their upcoming expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel adds a whole new storyline pitting both the Imperial and Republic factions against the newly emerging Hutt Cartel on the planet of Makeb.
BioWare has also released a new video that gives the first proper taste of what the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion will bring to SWTOR.
Anyone who wants to pre-order the expansion will receive some bonuses including a 'Scourge Of The Hutts' title, a Dr Oggurobb Hutt holostatue a portable training device - and the Makrin Seedling pet.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light