BioWare gives the first taste of Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare has given the first proper details of their upcoming expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel adds a whole new storyline pitting both the Imperial and Republic factions against the newly emerging Hutt Cartel on the planet of Makeb.
BioWare has also released a new video that gives the first proper taste of what the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion will bring to SWTOR.
Anyone who wants to pre-order the expansion will receive some bonuses including a 'Scourge Of The Hutts' title, a Dr Oggurobb Hutt holostatue a portable training device - and the Makrin Seedling pet.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto