BioWare gives the first taste of Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare has given the first proper details of their upcoming expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel adds a whole new storyline pitting both the Imperial and Republic factions against the newly emerging Hutt Cartel on the planet of Makeb.
BioWare has also released a new video that gives the first proper taste of what the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion will bring to SWTOR.
Anyone who wants to pre-order the expansion will receive some bonuses including a 'Scourge Of The Hutts' title, a Dr Oggurobb Hutt holostatue a portable training device - and the Makrin Seedling pet.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015