Crysis 3 multiplayer beta coming next week
A beta test phase for the multiplayer modes of Crysis 3 will begin next week according to the latest news from EA.
The beta will last for two weeks and will offer up two of the team-based multiplayer modes Crash Site mode and Hunter mode - over the game's airport and museum maps. The beta test will begin on January the 29th
Cervat Yerli, boss of Crytek said, "With Crysis 3 we are delivering the deepest, most robust Crysis multiplayer experience yet. We have listened closely to our fans and have evolved the multiplayer in Crysis 3 by adding a host of new gameplay features including the unique Hunter mode, deadly new weapons like the Predator bow, deeper loadout and unlock options, enhanced upgrade systems and more social features like the New York Feed."
Crysis 3 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 22nd.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online