Crysis 3 multiplayer beta coming next week
A beta test phase for the multiplayer modes of Crysis 3 will begin next week according to the latest news from EA.
The beta will last for two weeks and will offer up two of the team-based multiplayer modes Crash Site mode and Hunter mode - over the game's airport and museum maps. The beta test will begin on January the 29th
Cervat Yerli, boss of Crytek said, "With Crysis 3 we are delivering the deepest, most robust Crysis multiplayer experience yet. We have listened closely to our fans and have evolved the multiplayer in Crysis 3 by adding a host of new gameplay features including the unique Hunter mode, deadly new weapons like the Predator bow, deeper loadout and unlock options, enhanced upgrade systems and more social features like the New York Feed."
Crysis 3 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 22nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3