Crysis 3 multiplayer beta coming next week
A beta test phase for the multiplayer modes of Crysis 3 will begin next week according to the latest news from EA.
The beta will last for two weeks and will offer up two of the team-based multiplayer modes Crash Site mode and Hunter mode - over the game's airport and museum maps. The beta test will begin on January the 29th
Cervat Yerli, boss of Crytek said, "With Crysis 3 we are delivering the deepest, most robust Crysis multiplayer experience yet. We have listened closely to our fans and have evolved the multiplayer in Crysis 3 by adding a host of new gameplay features including the unique Hunter mode, deadly new weapons like the Predator bow, deeper loadout and unlock options, enhanced upgrade systems and more social features like the New York Feed."
Crysis 3 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 22nd.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching