Crysis 3 multiplayer beta coming next week
A beta test phase for the multiplayer modes of Crysis 3 will begin next week according to the latest news from EA.
The beta will last for two weeks and will offer up two of the team-based multiplayer modes Crash Site mode and Hunter mode - over the game's airport and museum maps. The beta test will begin on January the 29th
Cervat Yerli, boss of Crytek said, "With Crysis 3 we are delivering the deepest, most robust Crysis multiplayer experience yet. We have listened closely to our fans and have evolved the multiplayer in Crysis 3 by adding a host of new gameplay features including the unique Hunter mode, deadly new weapons like the Predator bow, deeper loadout and unlock options, enhanced upgrade systems and more social features like the New York Feed."
Crysis 3 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 22nd.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like