Crysis 3 multiplayer beta coming next week
A beta test phase for the multiplayer modes of Crysis 3 will begin next week according to the latest news from EA.
The beta will last for two weeks and will offer up two of the team-based multiplayer modes Crash Site mode and Hunter mode - over the game's airport and museum maps. The beta test will begin on January the 29th
Cervat Yerli, boss of Crytek said, "With Crysis 3 we are delivering the deepest, most robust Crysis multiplayer experience yet. We have listened closely to our fans and have evolved the multiplayer in Crysis 3 by adding a host of new gameplay features including the unique Hunter mode, deadly new weapons like the Predator bow, deeper loadout and unlock options, enhanced upgrade systems and more social features like the New York Feed."
Crysis 3 will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 22nd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year