Sony: Why release the PS4 first?
Sony boss Kaz Hirai has been talking about release strategies for new consoles and has indicated that Sony aren't worried if Microsoft release their new console first.
Kaz Hirai has suggested that being the first to release new hardware doesn't always give and advantage and it could leave competitors a window to create something better.
He stated, "Why go first when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"
While it isn't a confirmation of much it does add fuel to the rumours that Sony's new console will not release before Microsoft's.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer