Sony: Why release the PS4 first?
Sony boss Kaz Hirai has been talking about release strategies for new consoles and has indicated that Sony aren't worried if Microsoft release their new console first.
Kaz Hirai has suggested that being the first to release new hardware doesn't always give and advantage and it could leave competitors a window to create something better.
He stated, "Why go first when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"
While it isn't a confirmation of much it does add fuel to the rumours that Sony's new console will not release before Microsoft's.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter