Sony: Why release the PS4 first?
Sony boss Kaz Hirai has been talking about release strategies for new consoles and has indicated that Sony aren't worried if Microsoft release their new console first.
Kaz Hirai has suggested that being the first to release new hardware doesn't always give and advantage and it could leave competitors a window to create something better.
He stated, "Why go first when your competitors can look at your specifications and come up with something better?"
While it isn't a confirmation of much it does add fuel to the rumours that Sony's new console will not release before Microsoft's.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO