Resident Evil: Revelations coming to home consoles
Capcom has decided to bring their 3DS-exclusive title Resident Evil: Revelations to home consoles and PC.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set between the events of Resident Evils 4 and 5 and follows original characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield and their BSAA partners Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat as they follow an investigation that takes them from an abandoned cruise ship to the city of Terragrigia.
The console version is a full HD reworking of the 3DS original and features some bonus additions including a new enemy, a new difficulty mode and extra refinements to the online co-op multiplayer Raid mode.
Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on May the 21st in North America and May the 24th in Europe.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit