Resident Evil: Revelations coming to home consoles
Capcom has decided to bring their 3DS-exclusive title Resident Evil: Revelations to home consoles and PC.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set between the events of Resident Evils 4 and 5 and follows original characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield and their BSAA partners Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat as they follow an investigation that takes them from an abandoned cruise ship to the city of Terragrigia.
The console version is a full HD reworking of the 3DS original and features some bonus additions including a new enemy, a new difficulty mode and extra refinements to the online co-op multiplayer Raid mode.
Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on May the 21st in North America and May the 24th in Europe.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light