Resident Evil: Revelations coming to home consoles
Capcom has decided to bring their 3DS-exclusive title Resident Evil: Revelations to home consoles and PC.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set between the events of Resident Evils 4 and 5 and follows original characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield and their BSAA partners Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat as they follow an investigation that takes them from an abandoned cruise ship to the city of Terragrigia.
The console version is a full HD reworking of the 3DS original and features some bonus additions including a new enemy, a new difficulty mode and extra refinements to the online co-op multiplayer Raid mode.
Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on May the 21st in North America and May the 24th in Europe.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though