Resident Evil: Revelations coming to home consoles
Capcom has decided to bring their 3DS-exclusive title Resident Evil: Revelations to home consoles and PC.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set between the events of Resident Evils 4 and 5 and follows original characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield and their BSAA partners Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat as they follow an investigation that takes them from an abandoned cruise ship to the city of Terragrigia.
The console version is a full HD reworking of the 3DS original and features some bonus additions including a new enemy, a new difficulty mode and extra refinements to the online co-op multiplayer Raid mode.
Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on May the 21st in North America and May the 24th in Europe.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto