Resident Evil: Revelations coming to home consoles
Capcom has decided to bring their 3DS-exclusive title Resident Evil: Revelations to home consoles and PC.
Resident Evil: Revelations is set between the events of Resident Evils 4 and 5 and follows original characters Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield and their BSAA partners Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat as they follow an investigation that takes them from an abandoned cruise ship to the city of Terragrigia.
The console version is a full HD reworking of the 3DS original and features some bonus additions including a new enemy, a new difficulty mode and extra refinements to the online co-op multiplayer Raid mode.
Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on May the 21st in North America and May the 24th in Europe.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion