Dust 514 goes into open beta today
CCP will begin the open beta test phase of for Dust 514 today.
All PS3 owners will now be able to download the Dust 514 client and drop into the planetary combat in the New Eden universe.
With the beta now open to the public there will be no more stat resets so every kill and every victory count. From now on the battles in Dust 514 will help shape the New Eden universe shared by Dust 514 and the PC MMO EVE Online.
As the beta continues CCP will carry on applying tweaks and updates as well as improving and widening the integration between EVE and Dust 514.
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12