Dust 514 goes into open beta today
CCP will begin the open beta test phase of for Dust 514 today.
All PS3 owners will now be able to download the Dust 514 client and drop into the planetary combat in the New Eden universe.
With the beta now open to the public there will be no more stat resets so every kill and every victory count. From now on the battles in Dust 514 will help shape the New Eden universe shared by Dust 514 and the PC MMO EVE Online.
As the beta continues CCP will carry on applying tweaks and updates as well as improving and widening the integration between EVE and Dust 514.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer