Dust 514 goes into open beta today
CCP will begin the open beta test phase of for Dust 514 today.
All PS3 owners will now be able to download the Dust 514 client and drop into the planetary combat in the New Eden universe.
With the beta now open to the public there will be no more stat resets so every kill and every victory count. From now on the battles in Dust 514 will help shape the New Eden universe shared by Dust 514 and the PC MMO EVE Online.
As the beta continues CCP will carry on applying tweaks and updates as well as improving and widening the integration between EVE and Dust 514.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year