Nuketown Zombies arrives for PS3 and PC Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass holders
Season Pass holders for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be able to get their hands on the highly sought-after Nuketown Zombies map from today.
The map had previously only been available to Xbox 360 Season Pass holders and owners of the Hardened Edition of the game.
If you're not entirely sure what you'll get from the Nuketown Zombies map, Treyarch has kindly put together a teaser trailer for you to give you a taste.
The first full map pack Revolutions is also heading to Xbox Live at the beginning of February with four new maps, a Zombies map and the first ever DLC weapon, the Peacekeeper hybrid SMG/assault rifle.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer