Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC details hit the street
Rockstar has detailed what the will be including in their final instalment of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will add four brand new game modes designed to spice up multiplayer games.
Dead Men Walking is Max Payne's spin on the Horde mode with two players facing off against waves of enemies. Run And Stun features a face off between Captain Baseball Bat Boy and his arch nemesis Saci. Marked Man adds vendetta-based multipliers to the regular deathmatch mode and Time Attack awards extra bonus points for successfully completed kill streaks.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be available on Xbox 360 and PC world wide and PS3 in North America from tomorrow. The European PS3 release is scheduled for January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition