Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC details hit the street
Rockstar has detailed what the will be including in their final instalment of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will add four brand new game modes designed to spice up multiplayer games.
Dead Men Walking is Max Payne's spin on the Horde mode with two players facing off against waves of enemies. Run And Stun features a face off between Captain Baseball Bat Boy and his arch nemesis Saci. Marked Man adds vendetta-based multipliers to the regular deathmatch mode and Time Attack awards extra bonus points for successfully completed kill streaks.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be available on Xbox 360 and PC world wide and PS3 in North America from tomorrow. The European PS3 release is scheduled for January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update