Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC details hit the street
Rockstar has detailed what the will be including in their final instalment of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will add four brand new game modes designed to spice up multiplayer games.
Dead Men Walking is Max Payne's spin on the Horde mode with two players facing off against waves of enemies. Run And Stun features a face off between Captain Baseball Bat Boy and his arch nemesis Saci. Marked Man adds vendetta-based multipliers to the regular deathmatch mode and Time Attack awards extra bonus points for successfully completed kill streaks.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be available on Xbox 360 and PC world wide and PS3 in North America from tomorrow. The European PS3 release is scheduled for January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3