Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC details hit the street
Rockstar has detailed what the will be including in their final instalment of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will add four brand new game modes designed to spice up multiplayer games.
Dead Men Walking is Max Payne's spin on the Horde mode with two players facing off against waves of enemies. Run And Stun features a face off between Captain Baseball Bat Boy and his arch nemesis Saci. Marked Man adds vendetta-based multipliers to the regular deathmatch mode and Time Attack awards extra bonus points for successfully completed kill streaks.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be available on Xbox 360 and PC world wide and PS3 in North America from tomorrow. The European PS3 release is scheduled for January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below