Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC details hit the street
Rockstar has detailed what the will be including in their final instalment of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will add four brand new game modes designed to spice up multiplayer games.
Dead Men Walking is Max Payne's spin on the Horde mode with two players facing off against waves of enemies. Run And Stun features a face off between Captain Baseball Bat Boy and his arch nemesis Saci. Marked Man adds vendetta-based multipliers to the regular deathmatch mode and Time Attack awards extra bonus points for successfully completed kill streaks.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be available on Xbox 360 and PC world wide and PS3 in North America from tomorrow. The European PS3 release is scheduled for January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on Xbox 360.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree