Maxis details SimCity beta test
Maxis announced details for their upcoming beta test of SimCity.
The beta begins on January the 25th and will give eager fans the chance to experience around one hour of gameplay from the finished game while allowing Maxis to fine-tune the game's online features ahead of release.
Maxis GM Lucy Bradshaw explains, "It is always an exciting moment to share a game that is still in development with its biggest fans prior to launch. This beta will help the team improve the live service aspects of SimCity to ensure a smooth and user-friendly experience at launch. I want to thank everyone for signing up - we are excited to share one of our most beloved franchises with our fans."
Beta applications close on January the 21st so hurry up if you want to sign up. SimCity will arrive on PC and Mac on March the 8th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free