Creative Assembly reveals the Macedonia playable faction for Total War: Rome II
The Macedonians have become the latest playable to be revealed for Total War: Rome II.
Of all the factions in the game the Macedonians quite possibly have the most to prove as they were once rulers of one of the largest empires the Western world has ever known under the leadership of Alexander The Great.
Macedonia presents a unique tactical challenge as it is hemmed in on all sides by potential enemies from the other Greek states like Rhodes and Athens to the warriors of Illyria and Thrace.
More is available about the factions announced so far on the official Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is expected to be released on PC later this year.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today