Creative Assembly reveals the Macedonia playable faction for Total War: Rome II
The Macedonians have become the latest playable to be revealed for Total War: Rome II.
Of all the factions in the game the Macedonians quite possibly have the most to prove as they were once rulers of one of the largest empires the Western world has ever known under the leadership of Alexander The Great.
Macedonia presents a unique tactical challenge as it is hemmed in on all sides by potential enemies from the other Greek states like Rhodes and Athens to the warriors of Illyria and Thrace.
More is available about the factions announced so far on the official Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is expected to be released on PC later this year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer