Creative Assembly reveals the Macedonia playable faction for Total War: Rome II
The Macedonians have become the latest playable to be revealed for Total War: Rome II.
Of all the factions in the game the Macedonians quite possibly have the most to prove as they were once rulers of one of the largest empires the Western world has ever known under the leadership of Alexander The Great.
Macedonia presents a unique tactical challenge as it is hemmed in on all sides by potential enemies from the other Greek states like Rhodes and Athens to the warriors of Illyria and Thrace.
More is available about the factions announced so far on the official Total War Wiki. Total War: Rome II is expected to be released on PC later this year.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update