Fallout-like TV show trademarked by Bethesda
Trademark filings have been spotted for a post-apocalyptic TV show file by Fallout developers Bethesda.
While a TV show based on id Software's Rage is also a possibility Fallout seems a much more likely candidate.
More fuel is added to this fire by recent comments on Twitter by the Three Dog voice actor, Erik Todd Dellums who hinted a Three Dog making a return in the near future.
He wrote, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed! How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." This comment was followed later by a retweet of a fan's comment suggesting he was talking about either Fallout 4 or a Fallout movie.
While a Fallout TV series would be very cool we think that Fallout 4 is by far the most preferred option.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey