Fallout-like TV show trademarked by Bethesda
Trademark filings have been spotted for a post-apocalyptic TV show file by Fallout developers Bethesda.
While a TV show based on id Software's Rage is also a possibility Fallout seems a much more likely candidate.
More fuel is added to this fire by recent comments on Twitter by the Three Dog voice actor, Erik Todd Dellums who hinted a Three Dog making a return in the near future.
He wrote, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed! How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." This comment was followed later by a retweet of a fan's comment suggesting he was talking about either Fallout 4 or a Fallout movie.
While a Fallout TV series would be very cool we think that Fallout 4 is by far the most preferred option.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date