Fallout-like TV show trademarked by Bethesda
Trademark filings have been spotted for a post-apocalyptic TV show file by Fallout developers Bethesda.
While a TV show based on id Software's Rage is also a possibility Fallout seems a much more likely candidate.
More fuel is added to this fire by recent comments on Twitter by the Three Dog voice actor, Erik Todd Dellums who hinted a Three Dog making a return in the near future.
He wrote, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed! How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." This comment was followed later by a retweet of a fan's comment suggesting he was talking about either Fallout 4 or a Fallout movie.
While a Fallout TV series would be very cool we think that Fallout 4 is by far the most preferred option.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny