Fallout-like TV show trademarked by Bethesda
Trademark filings have been spotted for a post-apocalyptic TV show file by Fallout developers Bethesda.
While a TV show based on id Software's Rage is also a possibility Fallout seems a much more likely candidate.
More fuel is added to this fire by recent comments on Twitter by the Three Dog voice actor, Erik Todd Dellums who hinted a Three Dog making a return in the near future.
He wrote, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed! How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." This comment was followed later by a retweet of a fan's comment suggesting he was talking about either Fallout 4 or a Fallout movie.
While a Fallout TV series would be very cool we think that Fallout 4 is by far the most preferred option.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users