Fallout-like TV show trademarked by Bethesda
Trademark filings have been spotted for a post-apocalyptic TV show file by Fallout developers Bethesda.
While a TV show based on id Software's Rage is also a possibility Fallout seems a much more likely candidate.
More fuel is added to this fire by recent comments on Twitter by the Three Dog voice actor, Erik Todd Dellums who hinted a Three Dog making a return in the near future.
He wrote, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed! How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." This comment was followed later by a retweet of a fan's comment suggesting he was talking about either Fallout 4 or a Fallout movie.
While a Fallout TV series would be very cool we think that Fallout 4 is by far the most preferred option.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer