Cross platform features announced for PS Vita version of Dead Or Alive 5
Tecmo Koei has revealed how they will be taking advantage of the PS Vita's cross platform functionality with Dead Or Alive 5 Plus.
First off there will be full cross-platform play between PS3 and PS Vita with the game running at full 60fps on both platforms which is rather impressive.
All downloadable content released for Dead Or Alive 5 will be Cross-Buy enabled so players don't need to pay twice for it if they have the game on both PS3 and PS Vita.
Dead Or Alive 5 will also transfer of savegames so any progress made playing on the PS Vita will be transferred onto the PS3 version for those that have the game on both platforms.
Dead Or Alive 5 Plus will be released on the PS Vita on March the 22nd.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users