Cross platform features announced for PS Vita version of Dead Or Alive 5
Tecmo Koei has revealed how they will be taking advantage of the PS Vita's cross platform functionality with Dead Or Alive 5 Plus.
First off there will be full cross-platform play between PS3 and PS Vita with the game running at full 60fps on both platforms which is rather impressive.
All downloadable content released for Dead Or Alive 5 will be Cross-Buy enabled so players don't need to pay twice for it if they have the game on both PS3 and PS Vita.
Dead Or Alive 5 will also transfer of savegames so any progress made playing on the PS Vita will be transferred onto the PS3 version for those that have the game on both platforms.
Dead Or Alive 5 Plus will be released on the PS Vita on March the 22nd.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto