Cross platform features announced for PS Vita version of Dead Or Alive 5
Tecmo Koei has revealed how they will be taking advantage of the PS Vita's cross platform functionality with Dead Or Alive 5 Plus.
First off there will be full cross-platform play between PS3 and PS Vita with the game running at full 60fps on both platforms which is rather impressive.
All downloadable content released for Dead Or Alive 5 will be Cross-Buy enabled so players don't need to pay twice for it if they have the game on both PS3 and PS Vita.
Dead Or Alive 5 will also transfer of savegames so any progress made playing on the PS Vita will be transferred onto the PS3 version for those that have the game on both platforms.
Dead Or Alive 5 Plus will be released on the PS Vita on March the 22nd.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny