Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to Wii U
Wii U gamers will be able to get in on the high-octane shenanigans in the latest Need For Speed title before the end of March.
A release date has been announced for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Nintendo's new home console and it brings some interesting new features with it.
The Wii U version of Most Wanted will allow for co-op and co-driver gameplay with the main player driving with a Wii U Pro controller and the Gamepad player providing navigation assistance and distractions of the chasing police as well. There is also support for Gamepad-only play freeing up the TV to watch The Fast And The Furious while you're playing.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits the Wii U on March the 21st.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer