Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to Wii U
Wii U gamers will be able to get in on the high-octane shenanigans in the latest Need For Speed title before the end of March.
A release date has been announced for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Nintendo's new home console and it brings some interesting new features with it.
The Wii U version of Most Wanted will allow for co-op and co-driver gameplay with the main player driving with a Wii U Pro controller and the Gamepad player providing navigation assistance and distractions of the chasing police as well. There is also support for Gamepad-only play freeing up the TV to watch The Fast And The Furious while you're playing.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits the Wii U on March the 21st.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive