Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to Wii U
Wii U gamers will be able to get in on the high-octane shenanigans in the latest Need For Speed title before the end of March.
A release date has been announced for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Nintendo's new home console and it brings some interesting new features with it.
The Wii U version of Most Wanted will allow for co-op and co-driver gameplay with the main player driving with a Wii U Pro controller and the Gamepad player providing navigation assistance and distractions of the chasing police as well. There is also support for Gamepad-only play freeing up the TV to watch The Fast And The Furious while you're playing.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits the Wii U on March the 21st.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching