Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to Wii U
Wii U gamers will be able to get in on the high-octane shenanigans in the latest Need For Speed title before the end of March.
A release date has been announced for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Nintendo's new home console and it brings some interesting new features with it.
The Wii U version of Most Wanted will allow for co-op and co-driver gameplay with the main player driving with a Wii U Pro controller and the Gamepad player providing navigation assistance and distractions of the chasing police as well. There is also support for Gamepad-only play freeing up the TV to watch The Fast And The Furious while you're playing.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits the Wii U on March the 21st.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold