Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming to Wii U
Wii U gamers will be able to get in on the high-octane shenanigans in the latest Need For Speed title before the end of March.
A release date has been announced for Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Nintendo's new home console and it brings some interesting new features with it.
The Wii U version of Most Wanted will allow for co-op and co-driver gameplay with the main player driving with a Wii U Pro controller and the Gamepad player providing navigation assistance and distractions of the chasing police as well. There is also support for Gamepad-only play freeing up the TV to watch The Fast And The Furious while you're playing.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits the Wii U on March the 21st.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year