Warface closed beta starts today
Today marks the beginning of closed beta testing for Crytek's CryEngine 3-powered free-to-play FPS Warface for Europe and North America.
With Warface Crytek bring their trademark visuals and fast-paced FPS gameplay from Crysis to the PC free-to-play market. Warface has already seen success in Russia and the Far East and now Western gamers are close to getting a taste of the action too.
Crytek's Dirk Metzger said, "Trion Worlds and Crytek have been working closely to bring Warface to Western players looking for a first-person shooter with striking graphical detail and unsurpassed gameplay - for free. We look forward to making the experience even more engaging as waves of pre-registered players are invited to join the Closed Beta and play their part in shaping Warface ahead of its final launch."
The closed beta goes live from 5 pm GMT today and will run until Warface goes fully live later in the spring. To sign up for the beta head over to the official Warface website.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015