Warface closed beta starts today
Today marks the beginning of closed beta testing for Crytek's CryEngine 3-powered free-to-play FPS Warface for Europe and North America.
With Warface Crytek bring their trademark visuals and fast-paced FPS gameplay from Crysis to the PC free-to-play market. Warface has already seen success in Russia and the Far East and now Western gamers are close to getting a taste of the action too.
Crytek's Dirk Metzger said, "Trion Worlds and Crytek have been working closely to bring Warface to Western players looking for a first-person shooter with striking graphical detail and unsurpassed gameplay - for free. We look forward to making the experience even more engaging as waves of pre-registered players are invited to join the Closed Beta and play their part in shaping Warface ahead of its final launch."
The closed beta goes live from 5 pm GMT today and will run until Warface goes fully live later in the spring. To sign up for the beta head over to the official Warface website.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year