Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC for Max Payne 3 due out next week
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be the final bundle of DLC that Rockstar will launch and they are promising it will be good.
Full details will be released soon but it will be filled with new co-op and competitive modes as well as other goodies to round off the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience quite nicely.
Deathmatch Made in Heaven will be available on Xbox Live and PC world wide as well as North American PSN on January the 22nd with the Europen PSN release coming a week later on January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on 360.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016