Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC for Max Payne 3 due out next week
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be the final bundle of DLC that Rockstar will launch and they are promising it will be good.
Full details will be released soon but it will be filled with new co-op and competitive modes as well as other goodies to round off the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience quite nicely.
Deathmatch Made in Heaven will be available on Xbox Live and PC world wide as well as North American PSN on January the 22nd with the Europen PSN release coming a week later on January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on 360.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015