Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC for Max Payne 3 due out next week
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next pack of downloadable content for Max Payne 3.
Deathmatch Made In Heaven will be the final bundle of DLC that Rockstar will launch and they are promising it will be good.
Full details will be released soon but it will be filled with new co-op and competitive modes as well as other goodies to round off the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience quite nicely.
Deathmatch Made in Heaven will be available on Xbox Live and PC world wide as well as North American PSN on January the 22nd with the Europen PSN release coming a week later on January the 30th. It will cost 7.29 GBP on PC and PS3 and 800 MS Points on 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3