Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out next week
Konami has announced that they will be releasing the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance digitally before the end of the month.
Previously the demo was only available with the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection but more people will now get a chance to try out Raiden's new adventure ahead of its release.
The demo spans three stages of the game and will give Metal Gear fans the opportunity to fully try out the new Zan Datsu combat system which gives them total control of Raiden's blade.
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo will arrive on PlayStation network and Xbox Live on January the 23th. The full game is set for release just a month later on February the 22nd.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though