Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out next week
Konami has announced that they will be releasing the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance digitally before the end of the month.
Previously the demo was only available with the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection but more people will now get a chance to try out Raiden's new adventure ahead of its release.
The demo spans three stages of the game and will give Metal Gear fans the opportunity to fully try out the new Zan Datsu combat system which gives them total control of Raiden's blade.
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo will arrive on PlayStation network and Xbox Live on January the 23th. The full game is set for release just a month later on February the 22nd.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan