Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out next week
Konami has announced that they will be releasing the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance digitally before the end of the month.
Previously the demo was only available with the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection but more people will now get a chance to try out Raiden's new adventure ahead of its release.
The demo spans three stages of the game and will give Metal Gear fans the opportunity to fully try out the new Zan Datsu combat system which gives them total control of Raiden's blade.
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo will arrive on PlayStation network and Xbox Live on January the 23th. The full game is set for release just a month later on February the 22nd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3