Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out next week
Konami has announced that they will be releasing the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance digitally before the end of the month.
Previously the demo was only available with the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection but more people will now get a chance to try out Raiden's new adventure ahead of its release.
The demo spans three stages of the game and will give Metal Gear fans the opportunity to fully try out the new Zan Datsu combat system which gives them total control of Raiden's blade.
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo will arrive on PlayStation network and Xbox Live on January the 23th. The full game is set for release just a month later on February the 22nd.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi