Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo out next week
Konami has announced that they will be releasing the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance digitally before the end of the month.
Previously the demo was only available with the Zone Of The Enders HD Collection but more people will now get a chance to try out Raiden's new adventure ahead of its release.
The demo spans three stages of the game and will give Metal Gear fans the opportunity to fully try out the new Zan Datsu combat system which gives them total control of Raiden's blade.
The Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo will arrive on PlayStation network and Xbox Live on January the 23th. The full game is set for release just a month later on February the 22nd.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America