Homosexual relationships arrive in Star Wars: The Old Republic... on one planet... as paid DLC
BioWare has come good on their promise to bring homosexual relationships to Star Wars: The Old Republic but it's not quite what gamers had in mind.
Gay relationships are now possible in SWTOR but they are only available on the planet Makeb which itself is only available if players buy the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel expansion.
BioWare's reasons for the restrictions are that they had to create 40 romanceable gay characters and in their addition comes as part of the Rise Of The Hutt Cartel DLC because the game's based-code isn't particularly gay friendly.
The game's community has expressed its disappointment at the decision to push the gay-friendly elements of the game to Makeb. Hopefully this is something that they can remedy in the future.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III