ArenaNet promises big things for Guild Wars 2 in 2013
ArenaNet has released a whole bunch of details on what they are planning for Guild Wars 2 over the next few months.
Beginning with a video from the game's director Colin Johanson outlining what they have in the works for the months ahead and followed by a very detailed blog post ArenaNet are seeking to build on the momentum that has seen Guild Wars 2 sell 3 million copies world wide.
First of all there will be new events like the Halloween, Lost Shores and Wintersday events that they ran last year, more content, expanded rewards systems, big additions to WvW and PvP and a whole bunch of other stuff like leaderboards on the website and more.
In short, if you thought Guild Wars 2 was good last year, in 2013 ArenaNet are hoping to make it even better.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side