ArenaNet promises big things for Guild Wars 2 in 2013
ArenaNet has released a whole bunch of details on what they are planning for Guild Wars 2 over the next few months.
Beginning with a video from the game's director Colin Johanson outlining what they have in the works for the months ahead and followed by a very detailed blog post ArenaNet are seeking to build on the momentum that has seen Guild Wars 2 sell 3 million copies world wide.
First of all there will be new events like the Halloween, Lost Shores and Wintersday events that they ran last year, more content, expanded rewards systems, big additions to WvW and PvP and a whole bunch of other stuff like leaderboards on the website and more.
In short, if you thought Guild Wars 2 was good last year, in 2013 ArenaNet are hoping to make it even better.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter