ArenaNet promises big things for Guild Wars 2 in 2013
ArenaNet has released a whole bunch of details on what they are planning for Guild Wars 2 over the next few months.
Beginning with a video from the game's director Colin Johanson outlining what they have in the works for the months ahead and followed by a very detailed blog post ArenaNet are seeking to build on the momentum that has seen Guild Wars 2 sell 3 million copies world wide.
First of all there will be new events like the Halloween, Lost Shores and Wintersday events that they ran last year, more content, expanded rewards systems, big additions to WvW and PvP and a whole bunch of other stuff like leaderboards on the website and more.
In short, if you thought Guild Wars 2 was good last year, in 2013 ArenaNet are hoping to make it even better.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015