ArenaNet promises big things for Guild Wars 2 in 2013
ArenaNet has released a whole bunch of details on what they are planning for Guild Wars 2 over the next few months.
Beginning with a video from the game's director Colin Johanson outlining what they have in the works for the months ahead and followed by a very detailed blog post ArenaNet are seeking to build on the momentum that has seen Guild Wars 2 sell 3 million copies world wide.
First of all there will be new events like the Halloween, Lost Shores and Wintersday events that they ran last year, more content, expanded rewards systems, big additions to WvW and PvP and a whole bunch of other stuff like leaderboards on the website and more.
In short, if you thought Guild Wars 2 was good last year, in 2013 ArenaNet are hoping to make it even better.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though