Sony Home Entertainment VP hints at a PS4 unveiling before E3
Hiroshi Sakamoto, VP of Sony Home Entertainment has hinted that they might announce the PlayStation 4 before this year's E3.
In a recent interview Sakamoto said that when they would announce the new PlayStation was still a bit of a secret.
He also stated that they were very much focused on preparing for this year's E3.
Sakamoto said (translated by Google), "That's still a big secret, but our friends are preparing Sony PlayStation. I can only say that we are focused on the E3 gaming event, scheduled for June.'s Announcement may be in that minute or even earlier in May."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3