Dust 514 open beta coming at the end of the month
CCP has announced a date for when they're throwing their ambitious free-to-play online shooter Dust 514 open to the public.
Last week CCP merged the servers for EVE Online and Dust 514 together bringing the two games even closer to full integration.
CCP CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson said, "The launch of the Dust 514 Open Beta is another step towards our long-term vision for CCP and EVE. But this is just the beginning. As we have done with EVE Online, in the coming weeks, and for years to come, we will continually improve upon and add to the Dust 514 experience, as well as add deeper integration between the two games and their communities."
Dust 514's open beta phase begins on January the 22nd.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side