Dust 514 open beta coming at the end of the month
CCP has announced a date for when they're throwing their ambitious free-to-play online shooter Dust 514 open to the public.
Last week CCP merged the servers for EVE Online and Dust 514 together bringing the two games even closer to full integration.
CCP CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson said, "The launch of the Dust 514 Open Beta is another step towards our long-term vision for CCP and EVE. But this is just the beginning. As we have done with EVE Online, in the coming weeks, and for years to come, we will continually improve upon and add to the Dust 514 experience, as well as add deeper integration between the two games and their communities."
Dust 514's open beta phase begins on January the 22nd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year