Dust 514 open beta coming at the end of the month
CCP has announced a date for when they're throwing their ambitious free-to-play online shooter Dust 514 open to the public.
Last week CCP merged the servers for EVE Online and Dust 514 together bringing the two games even closer to full integration.
CCP CEO Hilmar Veigar Petursson said, "The launch of the Dust 514 Open Beta is another step towards our long-term vision for CCP and EVE. But this is just the beginning. As we have done with EVE Online, in the coming weeks, and for years to come, we will continually improve upon and add to the Dust 514 experience, as well as add deeper integration between the two games and their communities."
Dust 514's open beta phase begins on January the 22nd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title