Double Fine looking at recovering IP from THQ
Tim Schafer's independent studio, Double Fine may be looking to pick up a few IPs from the sale of THQ's assets.
Double Fine would chiefly be looking at recovering the rights to their own games that were originally published by THQ.
THQ published two of Double Fine's more significant digital releases Costume Quest and Stacked and these would be their main targets.
THQ's assets are due to be sold off on January the 22nd.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold