Double Fine looking at recovering IP from THQ
Tim Schafer's independent studio, Double Fine may be looking to pick up a few IPs from the sale of THQ's assets.
Double Fine would chiefly be looking at recovering the rights to their own games that were originally published by THQ.
THQ published two of Double Fine's more significant digital releases Costume Quest and Stacked and these would be their main targets.
THQ's assets are due to be sold off on January the 22nd.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though