Double Fine looking at recovering IP from THQ
Tim Schafer's independent studio, Double Fine may be looking to pick up a few IPs from the sale of THQ's assets.
Double Fine would chiefly be looking at recovering the rights to their own games that were originally published by THQ.
THQ published two of Double Fine's more significant digital releases Costume Quest and Stacked and these would be their main targets.
THQ's assets are due to be sold off on January the 22nd.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag