Double Fine looking at recovering IP from THQ
Tim Schafer's independent studio, Double Fine may be looking to pick up a few IPs from the sale of THQ's assets.
Double Fine would chiefly be looking at recovering the rights to their own games that were originally published by THQ.
THQ published two of Double Fine's more significant digital releases Costume Quest and Stacked and these would be their main targets.
THQ's assets are due to be sold off on January the 22nd.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side