Double Fine looking at recovering IP from THQ
Tim Schafer's independent studio, Double Fine may be looking to pick up a few IPs from the sale of THQ's assets.
Double Fine would chiefly be looking at recovering the rights to their own games that were originally published by THQ.
THQ published two of Double Fine's more significant digital releases Costume Quest and Stacked and these would be their main targets.
THQ's assets are due to be sold off on January the 22nd.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny