Bloody Palace Mode to come to DmC: Devil May Cry post release
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing the Bloody Palace Mode to DmC: Devli May Cry shortly after its release.
The Bloody Palace Mode opens up more than 100 levels of demons, enemies and even five brutal bosses, all of which will be unlocked upon completion of the main game.
Players will also be able to compete to be the most stylish demon-slayer on Bloody Palace's global leaderboards.
The Bloody Palace Mode will arrive as a free title update for DmC, Devil May Cry shortly after its PS3 and 360 release on January the 15th. The PC version will arrive on January the 25th.
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference