Bloody Palace Mode to come to DmC: Devil May Cry post release
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing the Bloody Palace Mode to DmC: Devli May Cry shortly after its release.
The Bloody Palace Mode opens up more than 100 levels of demons, enemies and even five brutal bosses, all of which will be unlocked upon completion of the main game.
Players will also be able to compete to be the most stylish demon-slayer on Bloody Palace's global leaderboards.
The Bloody Palace Mode will arrive as a free title update for DmC, Devil May Cry shortly after its PS3 and 360 release on January the 15th. The PC version will arrive on January the 25th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO