Bloody Palace Mode to come to DmC: Devil May Cry post release
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing the Bloody Palace Mode to DmC: Devli May Cry shortly after its release.
The Bloody Palace Mode opens up more than 100 levels of demons, enemies and even five brutal bosses, all of which will be unlocked upon completion of the main game.
Players will also be able to compete to be the most stylish demon-slayer on Bloody Palace's global leaderboards.
The Bloody Palace Mode will arrive as a free title update for DmC, Devil May Cry shortly after its PS3 and 360 release on January the 15th. The PC version will arrive on January the 25th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year