Bloody Palace Mode to come to DmC: Devil May Cry post release
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing the Bloody Palace Mode to DmC: Devli May Cry shortly after its release.
The Bloody Palace Mode opens up more than 100 levels of demons, enemies and even five brutal bosses, all of which will be unlocked upon completion of the main game.
Players will also be able to compete to be the most stylish demon-slayer on Bloody Palace's global leaderboards.
The Bloody Palace Mode will arrive as a free title update for DmC, Devil May Cry shortly after its PS3 and 360 release on January the 15th. The PC version will arrive on January the 25th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side