Bloody Palace Mode to come to DmC: Devil May Cry post release
Capcom has announced that they will be bringing the Bloody Palace Mode to DmC: Devli May Cry shortly after its release.
The Bloody Palace Mode opens up more than 100 levels of demons, enemies and even five brutal bosses, all of which will be unlocked upon completion of the main game.
Players will also be able to compete to be the most stylish demon-slayer on Bloody Palace's global leaderboards.
The Bloody Palace Mode will arrive as a free title update for DmC, Devil May Cry shortly after its PS3 and 360 release on January the 15th. The PC version will arrive on January the 25th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3