TERA to go free-to-play next month
Gameforge has announced that Bluehole Studio's popular MMO TERA will go free-to-play as of February.
All of TERA's content will be available to play for free and anyone who bought the game and paid the subscription will receive veteran status which will afford them more character slots, all the safe deposits and even a special in-game title over standard f2p players whether they continue to pay a subscription or not.
Anyone with an active subscription of wishing to pay that little bit extra will join the TERA Club and get bonuses like shorter cooldown periods, bigger experience point yields and epic mounts.
In celebration of the switch to free-to-play, Bluehole are launching a brand new dungeon and a new arena which features three-on-three PvP battles.
For more information head over to TERA's official website.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light