New console release date set for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has set a new release date for the console versions Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The European publisher explains that the reason for the delay is to add extra polish to the finished product.
Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice stated, We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game. There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realise that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will now arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 5th at the very reasonable 24.99 GBP for the regular edition and 34.99 GBP for the Collector's Edition.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015