New console release date set for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has set a new release date for the console versions Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The European publisher explains that the reason for the delay is to add extra polish to the finished product.
Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice stated, We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game. There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realise that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will now arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 5th at the very reasonable 24.99 GBP for the regular edition and 34.99 GBP for the Collector's Edition.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter