New console release date set for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has set a new release date for the console versions Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The European publisher explains that the reason for the delay is to add extra polish to the finished product.
Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice stated, We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game. There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realise that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will now arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 5th at the very reasonable 24.99 GBP for the regular edition and 34.99 GBP for the Collector's Edition.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released