New console release date set for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has set a new release date for the console versions Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The European publisher explains that the reason for the delay is to add extra polish to the finished product.
Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice stated, We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game. There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realise that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will now arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 5th at the very reasonable 24.99 GBP for the regular edition and 34.99 GBP for the Collector's Edition.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone