New console release date set for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
Nordic Games has set a new release date for the console versions Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The European publisher explains that the reason for the delay is to add extra polish to the finished product.
Nordic Games' Reinhard Pollice stated, We have been working around the clock to bring the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in line with the quality and standard of the PC game. There has been a slight delay so that the console communities can enjoy the fiendishly ghoulish experience that we know they want and deserve. In taking this additional time to add the final touches, we know that players will realise that the best things do come to those who wait!"
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation will now arrive on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 5th at the very reasonable 24.99 GBP for the regular edition and 34.99 GBP for the Collector's Edition.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive