First Call Of Duty: Black Ops II map pack due on 360 at the end of the month
Activision has announced details and a release date for the first map pack to be released for Black Ops II.
Revolution continues the tradition of being a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 and features four new maps for the standard multiplayer modes, one new map and one new game mode for the Zombies co-op and a brand new weapon, a SMG/assault rifle hybrid called the Peacekeeper.
The multiplayer maps include Hydro - set on a hydro-electric dam with a flooding sluice, Downhill - set in the French Alps around a ski lodge with plenty of sniping spots and a running ski lift, Grind - set in a Venice Beach skate park and Mirage - an abandoned resort on the Chinese edge of the Gobi desert which has been engulfed by a sand storm.
The additions to the Zombies mode include the new vertically themed Die Rise map set in a series of dilapidated sky scrapers in the Far East and the new Turned play mode which allows players to play as zombies hunting a lone human player.
Revolution hits Xbox Live on January the 29th for 1200 MS Points. Details of the PC and PS3 releases will follow soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date