First Call Of Duty: Black Ops II map pack due on 360 at the end of the month
Activision has announced details and a release date for the first map pack to be released for Black Ops II.
Revolution continues the tradition of being a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 and features four new maps for the standard multiplayer modes, one new map and one new game mode for the Zombies co-op and a brand new weapon, a SMG/assault rifle hybrid called the Peacekeeper.
The multiplayer maps include Hydro - set on a hydro-electric dam with a flooding sluice, Downhill - set in the French Alps around a ski lodge with plenty of sniping spots and a running ski lift, Grind - set in a Venice Beach skate park and Mirage - an abandoned resort on the Chinese edge of the Gobi desert which has been engulfed by a sand storm.
The additions to the Zombies mode include the new vertically themed Die Rise map set in a series of dilapidated sky scrapers in the Far East and the new Turned play mode which allows players to play as zombies hunting a lone human player.
Revolution hits Xbox Live on January the 29th for 1200 MS Points. Details of the PC and PS3 releases will follow soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer