First Call Of Duty: Black Ops II map pack due on 360 at the end of the month
Activision has announced details and a release date for the first map pack to be released for Black Ops II.
Revolution continues the tradition of being a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 and features four new maps for the standard multiplayer modes, one new map and one new game mode for the Zombies co-op and a brand new weapon, a SMG/assault rifle hybrid called the Peacekeeper.
The multiplayer maps include Hydro - set on a hydro-electric dam with a flooding sluice, Downhill - set in the French Alps around a ski lodge with plenty of sniping spots and a running ski lift, Grind - set in a Venice Beach skate park and Mirage - an abandoned resort on the Chinese edge of the Gobi desert which has been engulfed by a sand storm.
The additions to the Zombies mode include the new vertically themed Die Rise map set in a series of dilapidated sky scrapers in the Far East and the new Turned play mode which allows players to play as zombies hunting a lone human player.
Revolution hits Xbox Live on January the 29th for 1200 MS Points. Details of the PC and PS3 releases will follow soon.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules