First Call Of Duty: Black Ops II map pack due on 360 at the end of the month
Activision has announced details and a release date for the first map pack to be released for Black Ops II.
Revolution continues the tradition of being a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 and features four new maps for the standard multiplayer modes, one new map and one new game mode for the Zombies co-op and a brand new weapon, a SMG/assault rifle hybrid called the Peacekeeper.
The multiplayer maps include Hydro - set on a hydro-electric dam with a flooding sluice, Downhill - set in the French Alps around a ski lodge with plenty of sniping spots and a running ski lift, Grind - set in a Venice Beach skate park and Mirage - an abandoned resort on the Chinese edge of the Gobi desert which has been engulfed by a sand storm.
The additions to the Zombies mode include the new vertically themed Die Rise map set in a series of dilapidated sky scrapers in the Far East and the new Turned play mode which allows players to play as zombies hunting a lone human player.
Revolution hits Xbox Live on January the 29th for 1200 MS Points. Details of the PC and PS3 releases will follow soon.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though