Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 gets a new trigger date
City Interactive has announced a new release date for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The title was originally expected at the end of last summer but was hit by a series of delays which saw it pushed into 2013.
Built using the CryEngine 3 and featuring a brand new AI system Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is actually looking like it will prove to eb a rather impressive follow up to the original title which has now sold over 3 million copies across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 15th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year