Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 gets a new trigger date
City Interactive has announced a new release date for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The title was originally expected at the end of last summer but was hit by a series of delays which saw it pushed into 2013.
Built using the CryEngine 3 and featuring a brand new AI system Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is actually looking like it will prove to eb a rather impressive follow up to the original title which has now sold over 3 million copies across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 15th.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back