Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 gets a new trigger date
City Interactive has announced a new release date for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The title was originally expected at the end of last summer but was hit by a series of delays which saw it pushed into 2013.
Built using the CryEngine 3 and featuring a brand new AI system Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is actually looking like it will prove to eb a rather impressive follow up to the original title which has now sold over 3 million copies across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 15th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto