Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 gets a new trigger date
City Interactive has announced a new release date for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The title was originally expected at the end of last summer but was hit by a series of delays which saw it pushed into 2013.
Built using the CryEngine 3 and featuring a brand new AI system Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is actually looking like it will prove to eb a rather impressive follow up to the original title which has now sold over 3 million copies across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 15th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title