Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 gets a new trigger date
City Interactive has announced a new release date for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
The title was originally expected at the end of last summer but was hit by a series of delays which saw it pushed into 2013.
Built using the CryEngine 3 and featuring a brand new AI system Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is actually looking like it will prove to eb a rather impressive follow up to the original title which has now sold over 3 million copies across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 15th.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming