Sony possibly gearing up to reveal the PS4 next month
Rumours are circulating the industry that Sony intends to unveil the PlayStation 4 some time towards the end of next month.
The latest reports are suggesting that they will reveal their latest gambit for home console domination at a Destination PlayStation event some time around the 25th of February.
The same reports are also suggesting that Sony will be aiming to launch the PS4 in 2014.
Microsoft also seem to be preparing for a big reveal at this year's E3 which looks like being the next Xbox.
Thanks Expert Reviews.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey