Sony possibly gearing up to reveal the PS4 next month
Rumours are circulating the industry that Sony intends to unveil the PlayStation 4 some time towards the end of next month.
The latest reports are suggesting that they will reveal their latest gambit for home console domination at a Destination PlayStation event some time around the 25th of February.
The same reports are also suggesting that Sony will be aiming to launch the PS4 in 2014.
Microsoft also seem to be preparing for a big reveal at this year's E3 which looks like being the next Xbox.
Thanks Expert Reviews.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users