Sony possibly gearing up to reveal the PS4 next month
Rumours are circulating the industry that Sony intends to unveil the PlayStation 4 some time towards the end of next month.
The latest reports are suggesting that they will reveal their latest gambit for home console domination at a Destination PlayStation event some time around the 25th of February.
The same reports are also suggesting that Sony will be aiming to launch the PS4 in 2014.
Microsoft also seem to be preparing for a big reveal at this year's E3 which looks like being the next Xbox.
Thanks Expert Reviews.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks