Sony possibly gearing up to reveal the PS4 next month
Rumours are circulating the industry that Sony intends to unveil the PlayStation 4 some time towards the end of next month.
The latest reports are suggesting that they will reveal their latest gambit for home console domination at a Destination PlayStation event some time around the 25th of February.
The same reports are also suggesting that Sony will be aiming to launch the PS4 in 2014.
Microsoft also seem to be preparing for a big reveal at this year's E3 which looks like being the next Xbox.
Thanks Expert Reviews.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced