Sony possibly gearing up to reveal the PS4 next month
Rumours are circulating the industry that Sony intends to unveil the PlayStation 4 some time towards the end of next month.
The latest reports are suggesting that they will reveal their latest gambit for home console domination at a Destination PlayStation event some time around the 25th of February.
The same reports are also suggesting that Sony will be aiming to launch the PS4 in 2014.
Microsoft also seem to be preparing for a big reveal at this year's E3 which looks like being the next Xbox.
Thanks Expert Reviews.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release