Fieldrunners 2 heading to Steam this week
Subatomic Studios latest tower defense effort, Fieldrunners 2 will be arriving on the PC this week via Steam.
The first game in the series ran riot after seeing huge success on the iPhone appearing on more than 7 other platforms including PSP and the DSi.
Fieldrunners 2 refines the games mechanics and expands it offering 25 brand new hand-painted levels each with a range of new tactical challenges including multi-stories. There are also 30 new enemies to deal with and 20 new weapons to use to take them down.
Fieldrunners 2 hits Steam on January the 9th for 9.99 USD.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone