Fieldrunners 2 heading to Steam this week
Subatomic Studios latest tower defense effort, Fieldrunners 2 will be arriving on the PC this week via Steam.
The first game in the series ran riot after seeing huge success on the iPhone appearing on more than 7 other platforms including PSP and the DSi.
Fieldrunners 2 refines the games mechanics and expands it offering 25 brand new hand-painted levels each with a range of new tactical challenges including multi-stories. There are also 30 new enemies to deal with and 20 new weapons to use to take them down.
Fieldrunners 2 hits Steam on January the 9th for 9.99 USD.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year