Fieldrunners 2 heading to Steam this week
Subatomic Studios latest tower defense effort, Fieldrunners 2 will be arriving on the PC this week via Steam.
The first game in the series ran riot after seeing huge success on the iPhone appearing on more than 7 other platforms including PSP and the DSi.
Fieldrunners 2 refines the games mechanics and expands it offering 25 brand new hand-painted levels each with a range of new tactical challenges including multi-stories. There are also 30 new enemies to deal with and 20 new weapons to use to take them down.
Fieldrunners 2 hits Steam on January the 9th for 9.99 USD.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer