Fieldrunners 2 heading to Steam this week
Subatomic Studios latest tower defense effort, Fieldrunners 2 will be arriving on the PC this week via Steam.
The first game in the series ran riot after seeing huge success on the iPhone appearing on more than 7 other platforms including PSP and the DSi.
Fieldrunners 2 refines the games mechanics and expands it offering 25 brand new hand-painted levels each with a range of new tactical challenges including multi-stories. There are also 30 new enemies to deal with and 20 new weapons to use to take them down.
Fieldrunners 2 hits Steam on January the 9th for 9.99 USD.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing