Fieldrunners 2 heading to Steam this week
Subatomic Studios latest tower defense effort, Fieldrunners 2 will be arriving on the PC this week via Steam.
The first game in the series ran riot after seeing huge success on the iPhone appearing on more than 7 other platforms including PSP and the DSi.
Fieldrunners 2 refines the games mechanics and expands it offering 25 brand new hand-painted levels each with a range of new tactical challenges including multi-stories. There are also 30 new enemies to deal with and 20 new weapons to use to take them down.
Fieldrunners 2 hits Steam on January the 9th for 9.99 USD.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year