Streamlines to the Xbox Live account regional migration service may be incoming
Reports have appeared indicating that Microsoft are working on improvements to the migration system that allows anyone moving overseas to bring their Xbox Live Account with them.
The current process takes six weeks during which time players are completely locked out of their account. The new system will see a decent cut in turnaround time getting players access to their remaining Gold subs, Microsoft Points, gamertag and Achievements that much quicker.
It will also allow players the ability to migrate their account up to once every three months.
Region specific services like LoveFilm will not survive along with the migration though and Xbox Music subscriptions will also cease without refund.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016