Streamlines to the Xbox Live account regional migration service may be incoming
Reports have appeared indicating that Microsoft are working on improvements to the migration system that allows anyone moving overseas to bring their Xbox Live Account with them.
The current process takes six weeks during which time players are completely locked out of their account. The new system will see a decent cut in turnaround time getting players access to their remaining Gold subs, Microsoft Points, gamertag and Achievements that much quicker.
It will also allow players the ability to migrate their account up to once every three months.
Region specific services like LoveFilm will not survive along with the migration though and Xbox Music subscriptions will also cease without refund.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September