Streamlines to the Xbox Live account regional migration service may be incoming
Reports have appeared indicating that Microsoft are working on improvements to the migration system that allows anyone moving overseas to bring their Xbox Live Account with them.
The current process takes six weeks during which time players are completely locked out of their account. The new system will see a decent cut in turnaround time getting players access to their remaining Gold subs, Microsoft Points, gamertag and Achievements that much quicker.
It will also allow players the ability to migrate their account up to once every three months.
Region specific services like LoveFilm will not survive along with the migration though and Xbox Music subscriptions will also cease without refund.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III