Streamlines to the Xbox Live account regional migration service may be incoming
Reports have appeared indicating that Microsoft are working on improvements to the migration system that allows anyone moving overseas to bring their Xbox Live Account with them.
The current process takes six weeks during which time players are completely locked out of their account. The new system will see a decent cut in turnaround time getting players access to their remaining Gold subs, Microsoft Points, gamertag and Achievements that much quicker.
It will also allow players the ability to migrate their account up to once every three months.
Region specific services like LoveFilm will not survive along with the migration though and Xbox Music subscriptions will also cease without refund.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year