Streamlines to the Xbox Live account regional migration service may be incoming
Reports have appeared indicating that Microsoft are working on improvements to the migration system that allows anyone moving overseas to bring their Xbox Live Account with them.
The current process takes six weeks during which time players are completely locked out of their account. The new system will see a decent cut in turnaround time getting players access to their remaining Gold subs, Microsoft Points, gamertag and Achievements that much quicker.
It will also allow players the ability to migrate their account up to once every three months.
Region specific services like LoveFilm will not survive along with the migration though and Xbox Music subscriptions will also cease without refund.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like