Microsoft begins the countdown to E3, Will they reveal the Xbox 720 this year?
Microsoft has begun counting down to this year's E3 tempting the question that everyone has been asking for at least the last year and a half Will they announce the next Xbox this year.
Xbox Live's main mouthpiece Larry 'Major Nelson' Hryb has posted a countdown timer on his blog counting down to E3 2013 by milliseconds prefaced simply by the line, "And it's on..."
This is a clear statement of intent from Microsoft. Whether they intend to make a grand reveal of their next Xbox is another question though. It does seem to add weight to the rumours that they will launch the next Xbox this year but we'll have to wait until E3 at the beginning of June to find out the truth.
If it is the case 2013 may be a very busy year in the games industry and we're excited to see exactly what Microsoft and Sony will bring to the table this time.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update